1) Believe In God
2) Believe In His Word- whom is His beloved Son/ In the form of Christ/ and in the form of His Living Spoken Word/ They are the same/ to hold in your hand the living word is to hold a part of Christ, His breath
3) Trust and Faith In God- Learning to trust God when He speaks or commands/tells us/ asks us to do something/ or not to do something
4) Learning to– follow the instructions without having to assess how likely you are to succeed, or the probability that you will fail, that is not trusting God- that is trusting yourself. Trusting in God means taking a LEAP OF FAITH and trusting that although you have no idea why- He is asking you to do something, even if it doesn’t make sense to you- understanding that it doesn’t need to make sense…IT WILL MAKE PERFECT SENSE ONCE YOU TRUST HIM, and follow through. We take LEAPS OF FAITH by trusting in God- that He does know al the details, that fact- begins to move our feet.
5) Learn to Trust God by asking yourself- Has He ever lied to me? Has He ever once lied to anyone I know? Even others I do not know? If I were to ask around or stand in front of a large crowd and ask them, please raise your hand if God has lied to you? Let this serve as one undeniable reason to TRUST HIM. When speaking to the Father or Christ, have they ever once steered you the wrong way? Learning to let go of those who doubt, those who doubt His written word- the bible- do so because they read it, have read it, without the presence of God- and doing so- is futile.
The LIVING bible- is called LIVING for a reason- because it’s source is our LIVING GOD the Creator- He breathes LIFE into it.
So many talk about flaws, inconsistencies, inaccuracies, or that it is not translated accurately from Greek and Hebrew…
Understand, the only thing I know of that is PERFECT is HIM. God supplements our imperfection and knows how to use us PERFECTLY to do His Will. In that same way, I doubt that the bible is translated 100% accurately into English.. however, even so- ALMIGHTY GOD- knows HOW TO USE IT PERFECTLY TO GET HIS POINT ACROSS AND TO GUIDE ME ALONG THE BEST PATHWAYS FOR MY LIFE AND YOURS. HE SUPPLEMENTS ANYTHING INCORRECT, AND TEACHES US CORRECTLY AND PERFECTLY. In all my days, His Living Word has never steered me wrong. For how can Truth steer wrong? Men with greedy appetites for power, control, domination, and influence are the ones that have used the bible to steer me wrong. Not God. Ever.
But those who do not TRUST and BELIEVE, will never understand this- because they are too busy DOUBTING. They are too busy following their own intellectual ideas and understanding, they fail to understand the proper LOGIC to apply when trying to understand GOD’S WRITTEN WORD. Do you really think you can apply common sense to understand MIRACLES? Well then they wouldn’t be miracles would they! And if MIRACLES which come from ALMIGHTY GOD- defy common sense- then how much more would Almighty God WORKS defy common sense. Pay close attention here- GOD’S TRUTH- never defies common sense.. it’s our common sense that defies truth, however, the closer we get to God, the more time we spend with His Holy Spirit, the clearer- the SIMPLE TRUTH of Life and God- become.
What defies common sense– is HOW ALMIGHTY GOD moves, works, and does things. For instance- the greatness of His infinite power to split the red sea in two- no doubt that defies all human common sense and logic. But if you think about it- it should. He is Almighty God, and we are human. If we could understand His ways- specifically- what fuels HIS power, HIS AUTHORITY, or how he operates a miracle- well then would we not then be Gods?
If we could understand HOW HE DID THINGS- humans and there idiocy- would no doubt attempt to DESTROY GOD, as those moron imbeciles are attempting to do with the supercollider over in Switzerland. All they are going to do, is spin themselves into a WILD DELUSION of being able to defeat God in a battle and they shall be broken and humiliated in FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD EXACTLY LIKE PHARAOH. So let them keep spinning round and round, do you hear that sound? The crackling and pop?
GOD’S SIMPLE TRUTH- IS NEVER complicated, does not defy common sense, it always makes perfect sense.
Allow me to summarize in a short brief manner:
The Pre-requisites To Serve
1) Believe in
2) Trust and have Faith in God
3) The above 1 & 2, are akin to a license that is required to drive, or a license required to WORK and SERVE.
4) But even if you have the license, and you believe and have faith- WITHOUT OBEDIENCE all those are useless. Without obedience, there is no traction, momentum, or release, nor out pouring of God’s HOLY SPIRIT- which is the POWERHOUSE OF MIRACLES and OPERATIONS together through HIS SON CHRIST.
Obedience- to a rebel like me, always has had a negative connotation to it. I don’t like to obey, especially just because I am supposed to. No way jose. But I have come to learn that a better word is ‘adhering to‘, or ‘abiding by’.
The thing is so many men and women have abused their authority, and when we have obeyed them, they’ve led us down the wrong path, lied to us, exploited us, framed us, and blamed us… so we tend to TENSE UP and do the opposite when it comes to obedience. But ALMIGHTY GOD is nothing like man. Adhering to God’s ways, rules, commands, guidance, and counsel is THE GREATEST THING A MAN OR WOMAN CAN EVER DO. For himself and others. This is the gateway to the father, through adherence to HIS WORD- ALLL THE GLORY TO GOD!
We can believe in God, We can Trust in God, but if we do not OBEY HIM, and we insist on doing things our way- we are useless, like a new car that drives itself. What good does it do? Every time I put in the address where I want to go, it takes me somewhere else.
A man or woman who strives to obey God’s instructions- is a man or woman that God will release His Wonder Working Power to. That’s the recipe for working and serving CHRIST. This is how we HARNESS THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF GOD, in order to do HIS WILL. I wrote ‘strives to’ as we strive to with diligence, excellence, and unwavering COMMITMENT.. because in this striving- we will undoubtedly fail, FLAT ON OUR FACES- MANY MANY MANY TIMES- but we must continue to come to GOD on our knees asking for forgiveness- and pleading the blood of His son for forgiveness. And moving forward and continuing to walk as close as we can to Truth.
Now may God speak directly into your heart the true meaning of HIS WORD IN JOHN 14:12
12-13 “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask him for anything, using my name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. 14 Yes, ask anything, using my name, and I will do it!
15-16 “If you love me, obey me; and I will ask the Father and he will give you another Comforter, and he will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads into all truth. The world at large cannot receive him, for it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you do, for he lives with you now and some day shall be in you.
Alll the glory to Almighty God!